Slate Roof Repair
Slate roofs were once common in New England. They are strong, long lasting, and add an elegant appearance to the buildings they adorn.
Common Slate Roof Maintenance:
- Replace Broken Slate Roof Shingles
- Replace Slate Roof Valleys
- Replace Slate Roof Caps
Why You Should Repair Slate Roofs
- Slate Roofs Are Resilient in New England Winters
- Slate Roofs Last for up to 200 Years
- Slate Roofs Need Only Minimal Maintenance
- Maintaining a Slate Roof Reduces the 11 Million Tons of Roofing Waste That Go Into Landfills Every Year!